Exhibitor Registration for RETC 2017
Staffing your exhibit is an important element of booth planning. Fortunately, getting your staff registered and securing your room block won't be as complicated as deciding who is on the travel team.
Register Booth Personnel
- For questions about Exhibitor Registration, please contact the SME Meetings Department at 303.948.4200.
- A $100 processing fee will be assessed on cancellations. No refunds after May 7, 2017.
- A late processing fee of $75 is charged on short course registration after May 7, 2017.
- Registration is required to purchase tickets; however, one registrant may purchase more than one ticket.
Begin Registration Registration Instructions
Exhibitors who have already purchased exhibit space may:
- Register booth personnel
- Check to see who is already registered (review available badge allotment)
- Make corrections/cancellations to existing exhibitor badges
- Resend confirmations
Exhibitor Badge Allotment and Cost
- Exhibiting companies are allocated two (2) complimentary, full conference registrations for each 10'x8' booth valid for registration bag/materials, technical sessions, exhibit hall entrance and functions
- Two (2) complimentary exhibits only registrations for each 10'x8' booth for exhibit personnel
- Exhibit personnel who are above the number of complimentary badges allotted for your booth space will be charged for additional badges.
All registrants are required to wear the official RETC 2017 conference badge to gain entry into the exhibit area and technical sessions. Badges are nontransferable and must be worn at all times.
Questions about RETC 2017 Exhibitor Registration?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112 USA