EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FOR RETC 2019
Staffing your exhibit is an important element of booth planning. Fortunately, getting your staff registered and securing your room block won't be as complicated as deciding who is on the travel team.
Note: You must login to SME in order to proceed with conference registration. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the registration page.
Exhibitors who have already purchased exhibit space may:
- Register booth personnel
- Check to see who is already registered (review available badge allotment)
- Make corrections/cancellations to existing exhibitor badges
- Resend confirmations
Exhibitor Badge Allotment and Cost
- Exhibiting companies are allocated two (2) complimentary, full-conference registrations for each 8'x10' booth valid for registration bag/materials, copy of the proceedings/usb, technical sessions, exhibit hall entrance and functions.
- Two (2) complimentary exhibits-only registrations for each 8'x10' booth for exhibit personnel.
- Exhibit personnel who are above the number of complimentary badges allotted for your booth space will be charged for additional badges.
All registrants are required to wear the official RETC 2019 conference badge to gain entry into the exhibit area and technical sessions. Badges are nontransferable and must be worn at all times.
Questions about RETC Exhibitor Registration?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112 USA