The RETC Planning Committee is planning another exciting tunneling program.
The committee will consider all abstracts covering any/all aspects of the tunneling/underground construction industry including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Contracting Practices and Cost
- Design and Planning
- Design/Build Projects
- Difficult Ground
- Drill and Blast
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Tunnel Rehabilitation
- Water and Gas Control
- Future Projects
- Geotechnical Considerations
- Ground Support and Final Lining
- Grouting and Ground Modification
- Hard Rock TBMs
- Large Span Tunnels and Caverns
- Microtunneling and Trenchless Tunneling
- International Projects
- New and Innovative Technologies
- Pressure Face TBM Case Histories
- Pressure Face TBM Technology
- Risk Management
- Shafts and Mining
- Tunneling for Sustainability
Dates & Deadlines
Please read the following information carefully and mark your calendar with important dates and deadlines.
Prospective authors are asked to submit a 100-word abstract. For detailed guidelines for submitting a successful abstract, please visit Abstract Submission. Submitters will be notified in September 2018 of acceptance or otherwise.
April 22, 2018 - Abstract Submission Open
June 30, 2018- Abstracts Due for Consideration
September, 2018 - Notice of Acceptance
December 15, 2018 - Manuscripts Due
Ready to Submit Your Abstract Online?
Review the submission criteria and make your submission.
Questions about RETC Abstract Submission?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112